If you become one of 3Com router’s owners, you can read this article to understand way of setuping router:
- You must be sure that your router is connected to PC or telephone line.
- Then you need open your web-browser and type IP address of 3Com router: 192.168.1.1. Press enter. You should get on Login Gateway page. If this doesn’t work, you can check right IP address on this page.
- In Login Gateway you need write your username and password. There are some situations when you don’t know them, so it’s necessary to check router default password list.
- Click on “Wireless Settings”
- Recommend you ro change your network’s name.
- Visit “Encryption”
- Here you need choose “WPA-PSK” in WPA.
- In WPA mode set “WPA2”. It should be set as default.
- In encryption technique set “AES”
- “Pre-shared Key” is bar where you can set special passkey, but it should be more than 8 symbols.
Save all changes by clicking on Apply.